Creating a Safer Community Through Education on Sexual Harm
Training, Workshops, and Coaching
For Young Adults
- How most sexual assaults actually occur and what can you do to protect yourself.
- How to identify common behaviors that are actually high risk.
- How people end up being falsely accused of rape and how to avoid it.
For Parents and Guardians
- Instruction on the subject of unwanted sexual contact up to and including rape and how to talk to your kids about it.
- How to identify elements that put your child at greater risk of victimization.
- Address gender-specific crime concerns for young men and young women.
- Workshops for employees on current crime trends and how to improve safety.
- Provide specific examples of workplace sexual assaults and how to prevent them.
- Identify areas of risk for your company related to sexual harassment and assault.